martes, 18 de junio de 2019

Empowerment





Susan Sontag





This word is very controversial when I talk with my sons and my husband. they hate it. My position as a woman is that this concept is sometimes not used accurately. Some women do not know how to use this word, so they exceed their rights and duties of any regular citizens.

I think that women should be respected by everybody as unique indivual beings, beyond their gender. Being a woman implies earning a good salary and having recognition for her job and responsibilities.



For me, an exemple of empowerment woman is Susan Sontag, and the important that as woman in your time stand out behavior in the face of male chauvinism.

Susan Sontag was a US writer, that into your thems she have very books over the photography and your analytic look femenine. She was a action woman and an artist and woman that won and acknowledgement of mean of artistic and the general public.

She haved a apperence very female but this not do weak it for her to would give firm opinión of what is that had happened in the word

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

A film 2001

Hedwig and the angry inch 2001 USA I believe that I like cinema as much as photography, in 2005 I watched a film that surpris...