martes, 18 de junio de 2019

Abstraction







My art project , I´m development a video with the distortion imagen created by special lenses.The references are watercolor of William Turner, as he traslated your enviroment, landscape contamined for coal and a lot of haze of England.  And the photos of artist german Jörg Sasse whon works with distortion digital in your visuals composition of the public space.

My project begins with when watch the increasing number of diabetic in my job at the center of health familiar in Maipu, the dificult visual is the real problem for the patiens, by that interest me because I wish to make an image of the perception that have persons diabetic.

The retinopathy diabetic is an disease the one that it appear when the diabetic person not care your physique and mental health by a lot time, It is one silent disease and find it in the exam clinic physical or with the Non-mydiatric retinography.

I would like that in the Project undergo it the gesture as it says Vilem Flusser in your theory of image technique.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

A film 2001

Hedwig and the angry inch 2001 USA I believe that I like cinema as much as photography, in 2005 I watched a film that surpris...