jueves, 2 de mayo de 2019

My favourite pastimes

For me walk is the best pastimes, because  I will know to the people , places and situations specials, and I carry my camera to take all the photos than can.
Always I liked to walk and to see, what happens to my around. Tipical when I see an image good,the I lost because I don't carry my camera.
When I had my firts job, I bought my little and basic camera photographic, but same to take good photos.
Nowaday I don't have time free, and I will like I read an story of detectives or History contemporanie.
From very I kid little I liked read because I imagined the characters and places, maybe it is because I like the cinema too.
I liked read the magical realism of Gabriel Garcia Marquez, In the land of olive trees of Sumaya Farhat-Naser, and spilt milk de Chico Buarque. Well, I'll have time.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

A film 2001

Hedwig and the angry inch 2001 USA I believe that I like cinema as much as photography, in 2005 I watched a film that surpris...