viernes, 13 de septiembre de 2019

A film 2001



Hedwig and the angry inch 2001 USA


I believe that I like cinema as much as photography, in 2005 I watched a film that surprised me for the theme, music and story. That story is maybe not that complicated , but 14 years ago it was taboo.

The film is Hedwig and the Angry Inch (2001). USA, protagonized and directed by John Cameron Mitchell, with animation by Emily Hubley. 
I liked the music very much, here I'll leave some songs:

Tear Me Down               3:54
Wig in a Box                   5:18
Exquisite Corpse            2:56
In Your Arms Tonight    4:04

The story thrilled me, and the protagonist really made a credible performance, he gave me sadness, with his life of fantasy, I imagine that these scenes were inspired from reality, never I thought before  peoplabout transe and the deepest of their wishes.






White Elefant. 



                      City of God.



Also I like the latin cinema specially brazilean I watched “City of God” and argentine cinema with Ricardo Darín, I have watched many films with our local reality, for example “White Elefant”.


I also like the Korean cinema Iron 3 by Kim Ki-duk, because the stories are so different to latin stories, otherwise I find the emotions of to be human in french films for example "love, love" a story of grandparents and  alzheimer.
Love
                                           Iron 3

4 comentarios:

A film 2001

Hedwig and the angry inch 2001 USA I believe that I like cinema as much as photography, in 2005 I watched a film that surpris...