jueves, 27 de junio de 2019

Who I am now?



Samantha Stephens



In 24 hours change me to other person, would to be  playtime for me, more that the wish of I don´t  like my life,that´s way I thought in somebody I liked very much when I was a girl, in that time my wish were to be bewitched of TV. I liked because for a woman beatiful,smart, very witty and the best was her nose when it´s moved she were in ever place of Word.
To travel of  place to other one,  It was my dream when I walked to high school I will appear
In my class without have that lose time in the bus if I should have that nose, I thought while I watched  the sky.
I will like to move  nose and I be in seconds at the centre of Amazonia without afraid to insects or change the place and show up in the Paris streets or into the Bauhaus school of art or also to appear dancing in Rio of Janeiro for the carnaval,or either in  Bath in Uk or maybe at the Stonehenge.
For me the paradigm of  time is the great problem because now I must think only  Project to short term.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

A film 2001

Hedwig and the angry inch 2001 USA I believe that I like cinema as much as photography, in 2005 I watched a film that surpris...