viernes, 26 de abril de 2019

A cell phone with a good camera.



This device is my favorite within the new technologies and better if you have a connection to the internet, especially with a good camera and with access to applications that improve their functions. I always look for Smartphone Nokia, through the lens of the camera and because they are resistant to the falls, I was never have broken despite having suffered heavy blows by accidents.





I like that the phone has GPS and the application WAZE, which I had been very useful and accurate at the time of driving in places where I am for the first time.


The camera also use it as visual notes when photograph slates and presentations, or if I find something visually entertaining,If I want to save in a photo a unique and unrepeatable event for me, also has served as a testimony of car accidents. This camera device is very versatile for the accelerated times in which we live because these images can be shared immediately by the network.









Photo taken with cell phone to a large format camera in a workshop of Colodion Ambrotype and ferro-type

1 comentario:

  1. I like your reflections about the photo and the cell phone :)
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar

A film 2001

Hedwig and the angry inch 2001 USA I believe that I like cinema as much as photography, in 2005 I watched a film that surpris...