jueves, 11 de abril de 2019

My Autobiography


Hi

I´m  Rosa


I was born in Santiago, Chile, on December 7 ,1965. I have parents and a great family, I love their very much. I live with my husband Vladimir and my sons Edison and Santiago, they are not kids any more, they are 20 and 19 years old and they are studying, one of them is in engineering and the other is in musical production. Now they help me for than so I can study and work, it was always on my mind to get from to the University of Chile.
After a brief while in graphic design, I had to learn health to be a paramedic. I worked in the clinical hospital of the University of Chile and, meanwhile, I studied food microbiology at the Inacap Institute, later I learned photography as an amateur at the Fotocineclub in Chile, and among its members I met excellent photographers, including Bob Borowicz. Gertrudis de Moses and also the work of Lincoyan Parada.
I´m working in Maipú,10 minutes away of my home, my working hours are 22 to the week, the rest is of student and mom or one more of the house, because we are one team in my home.
Being an art student is not easy but it is entertaining to go from the idea to the concrete with different materials, especially with photographs and videos.
I like walking and listening music of other countries in spotify I watch brazillean soap opera, I like eat cool fruit too, I buy books,I like cinema more with real stories than horror movies. To enjoy quiet and solitude, as in the dark room or on a bicycle or when I am swimming in the pool.




 Whith the teacher Bob 1993 and my dear books.




Doing magic with my friend Belén in the courtyards of the faculty of Arts, photo with pinhole.

2 comentarios:

  1. Wow, I think you are an interesting person, I hope reading more about you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar

A film 2001

Hedwig and the angry inch 2001 USA I believe that I like cinema as much as photography, in 2005 I watched a film that surpris...