martes, 3 de septiembre de 2019

In concert





In concert

Resultado de imagen para GATO ALQUINTA EN MAIPU
Before I became a mother, I went to some concerts, among them Los Jaivas, Los Prisioneros, Soda Stereo, Paul Mccartney, Lalo Parra and the Alejandro Jodorovsky’s psychomagic event.
I enjoyed each show on its own, but Gato Alquinta moved me. He was a great man and singer, in his gigs he instilled energy, in that chance, Someone gave him his overcoat, Gato didn’t believe it and he got excited when he received it, he used it right away, all the audience applaud and sang.

When Paul came to Chile, the concert was amazing, we were  standing next to the  stage  jumping in the field with a lot of people, the stage showed many pictures in a big screen, the sounds was very good and Paul still looked handsome.


Resultado de imagen para soda stereo y los prisionerosBut where I had more fun because I danced so much was in two concert in the national stadium with Los Prisioneros and Soda Stereo. In both occasion we  were standing  far away of stage, even so we're listenig very  good all the songs and the instruments.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

A film 2001

Hedwig and the angry inch 2001 USA I believe that I like cinema as much as photography, in 2005 I watched a film that surpris...