domingo, 26 de mayo de 2019

Special Moments














I chose two pictures, because are very important for me.
The number one is the first photo than I taked and develop it in the darkroom.

When I learned photography in the Fotocineclub of Chile, the theacher Raúl Moraga our said than we had what to used always our camera by where we would walking. This way went like I take this photo with the spotlights of the Street of Santiago, the model was my boyfriend and was a day after of class of photography than I made the photo shoot, with time we married.

The number two was a moment very beatiful in the garden of my mother, was a afternoon with a light of sun , I belive than was at five o´clock. I only shutter click to my kids than were laughted, they were hapinnes playing, they were very much loving and very close. I love my sons.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

A film 2001

Hedwig and the angry inch 2001 USA I believe that I like cinema as much as photography, in 2005 I watched a film that surpris...